vShare for Android
This website isn’t directly in collaboration with the vShare brand. It is an informational website that will guide you through the steps to install the vShare app on your android device. vShare app is the best alternative to the Google Play Store where you’ll be able to find all types of Apps including games, music, news, and wallpapers to download for free.
vShare Android Features
- The best alternative of Google Play Store.
- High-speed downloading.
- Millions of apps and games are available for free.
- No need of rooting your Android device.
- Paid games will also be available for free.
- vShare is available on both Google Play Store on in an APK file.
- No signup required to access the app.
Download vShare Android
In the previous vShare iOS article we talked about the ways of downloading vShare on your iOS device. With similar steps, you’ll be able to download the amazing store on your android device too. It supports all types of android devices. The best part about the vShare app is that you can download it from both Google Play Store and through the link given on the website below.
vShare Android compatible with all types of Android devices
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0 – 6.0.1)
- Nougat (7.0 – 7.1.2)
- Oreo 8
Install vShare on Android
- The first and most important step is the active the unknown sources option if you’re downloading it from our website.
- You can find the unknown sources option by going to Settings > Security > Lock Screen & Security > Unknown sources.
- The next step is to download the new version of vShare APK by clicking on the link given below.
- After the downloading process is completed, install the app.
- Now you are ready to witness the biggest store of apps after Google Play Store.